ASL Interpreting Services (ASLIS) is enthusiastically seeking a full-time Interpreter Referral Specialist to join our vibrant team at our office in Golden Valley, MN. ASLIS’ office hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 8:00pm, with rotating on-call hours to operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with amazing customers and interpreters
- Happily answer the phones
- Process multiple interpreter requests
- Utilize databases
- Miscellaneous office tasks and projects
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Proficient in ASL and English
- Willing to work an 8 hour shift, preferably covering evening hours
- Able to rotate weekly on-call shifts (nights and weekends)
- Comfortable with basic computer operation and typing, as well as Microsoft Office programs
- Detail-oriented, while able to multitask and focus in a busy working environment
- Most comfortable working in a team
- Ethical, possesses strong boundaries, and able to remain confidential
A two-year commitment is expected for this position.
ASLIS provides health insurance, supplemental insurance, and retirement plan options. Interested candidates shall submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application here.